A response to the ignorant

A turkey was chatting with a bull.<p>

"I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,"<br> sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."<p>

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?"<br> replied the bull." They're packed with nutrients."<p>

The turkey pecked at a lump of the bull's droppings,<br> and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. <p>

The next day he reached the second branch and, finally, after a fourth night,<br> the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.<p> He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.<p>

<i>Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.</i>

I know what you mean Steve, but to some extent the camera comment is true. It doesn't make the whole picture but the picture will be better with a better camera. (with digital anyway)

I've been annoyed in the past by such comments, but actually just this am made it myself. I had let my boyfriend use my camera and when he said, "hey, I take pretty good pictures", I responded with, "you were also using a really good camera". -Ooops

My bro in law has recently sent me some pictures of my new nephew - composition wise, they were great but would have been much better if taken with my camera.