A multi element giveaway.

<p>Time to get rid of some more photographica.</p>

<p>So far this has worked well this way: You get my email address from this site, send me your postal address. I put whatever it is in a little box, and mail it. When you get the box, it will contain my postal address, and you put a check or whatever in an envelope, and send me approximately what the postage on the box was (and it need not be more).</p>

<p>So here are today's items, with pictures to follow.</p>

<p>1: An Allied Impex set of accessory wide angle lenses for a 4x4 TLR. Never used, these have a bayonet mount that I sort of presume is Rollei specific, no camera model being given.</p>

<p>2: A Leica MC light meter, with a little spot of corrosion on the back. This meter slightly registers light, but does not work.</p>

<p>3: A Nikkorex silicon light meter that should fit a meterless Nikkorex/Nikkormat. Similar to the one used on the orignal F, but it does not fit an F. This meter appears to be in working condition, but accuracy is of course unknown.</p>

<p>4: A Kodak Motormatic 35. This camera did work when I got it, and I took some pictures, but then something went wrong with the mainspring. It does not latch, and the shutter no longer works. I think the meter is good, and it should be possible to repair. It's pretty clean looking, has a leather case and instructions.</p>

<p>5: A Konica 35 compact camera. This also worked when I got it, it had a bad battery box connection which I fixed, and I took some pictures which came out very well. In the intervening years the meter seems to have gotten glitchy and the camera no longer works correctly. It's anyone's guess as to repair. With the original case.</p>

<p>6: A Kodak Retina lens, of unknown sort, except that it appears to have an automatic diaphragm, so I presume it's for a Retina Reflex. The lens is dirty inside with what looks like fungus, so it probably needs a good cleaning.</p>

<p>edit to add: If you want more than one item, it's OK, and I'll just use a bigger box.</p><div>00dczi-559679984.jpg.36010e89b601490a7c591b9baf7f8fc4.jpg</div>

<p>OK, Donald Miller for the Motormatic. This one at last try had a good meter, and it still registers.</p>

<p>Edit to add: I also have a nearly same time email from Louis Meluso for this and the Konica. Louis, would you like to skip the Motormatic and go for the Konica, and maybe a surprise mystery camera? </p>