A & I Photo Lab

bruce

This is for your information. I have been a long time supporter of a local color lab until the quality of my slide processing deteriorated. Fed up with water spots and scratches I began to search for an alternative.

I have found a better than adequate solution. I recently sent 11 rolls of E6 film to A&I lab. They were sent back via Fed Express free of charge. The quality of processing was outstanding! No water spots, no scratches, and in cardboard mounts.

Cost of processing is $5.00/roll U.S. Check out their add in Outdoor Photo for a phone number.

regards

bruce

I haven't tried A&I yet, but I've also heard that they are really good. Apparently John Shaw sends his slides there. The number I have for them is 1.800.952.5048. You can ask Magdi or Ben for details there. (This is from the M&M ad in outdoor photography)

Martin,

I sent my film from Minneapolis, MN using Express Mail. A&I returned the film 2 days later via Fed. Express. If you send 10 or more rolls, they will mail the film back by Fed Express, if you send fewer rolls, they use another (slightly slower) shipping method.

regards,

bruce

Over the past year I've had over 100 rolls processed by A&I. Not one problem! If I send on Monday from Boston via priority mail, I get them back on Saturday if fewer than 10 (priority mail) and Monday if more than 10(Federal Express). This is several days faster than either Fuji or Kodak Mailers. Note that they charge an addition dollar for push processing.