A good lens cleaning place in Houston

cc_chang2

<p>I bought a lens, a 55/2.8 micro, locally. I did not check the glass carefully first, but when I got home, I found fungus on two glass elements. While i am waiting to hear from the seller whether he would take it back (he told me the glass is clean), I am exploring the option to have to clean the lens by myself. I am thus asking whether someone knows a good place in Houston that is not too expensive but does a pretty good job in cleaning. I am not using this lens professionally but exploring macro photography with my GH1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.</p>

<p>Oh well, no answer after one day ...</p>

<p>I googled it and found one shop near where I live. The people there are very nice and professional. They took a look at my lens and told me that the fungus infection is slight and should not affect image quality. However the fungus looks old so he is not sure whether any mark will be left behind after cleaning, and they do not re-coat the lens. I thus decided not to be bothered with the cleaning. Since these folks are very nice, I thought I should let people know: Camera Care Center at 2113 Richmond Ave. (713-52-1441).</p>