a feature I have never encountered before....?

inoneeye

- how was this done?

In the no words forum I stumbled on to an option that is new to me.

When i mouse over a photo, one particular photo, I can click it to open the thread in slide show presentation.

It is only available on the one photo in the thread but brings up all the other posted photos.

It is a very nice way to view all the photos. There is no 'like' option but I don't mind that.

Here is a screen shot of the way it presents.

Untitled.jpg.9d9f08ff5d9bc589732b94b9d7c500d1.jpg

Edited by inoneeye

n e y e

Happens for me as well, in Safari on a Mac laptop and on my iPad as well, when I simply touch the photo. I also think it’s a nice way to view images, without distractions and with a darker background than the awful white PN supplies in the forums. The only thing I ask, if this is a feature PN is considering implementing, is that before you put any effort into it, figure out how to stop the “192 second” error messages that prevent us from posting to threads.
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

figure out how to stop the “192 second” error messages that prevent us from posting to threads.

whats that?

i know the 15 minute edit thing is still broken.... it actually times out in 7 minutes.

The more you say, the less people listen.

whats that?

It's an error message some of us have been getting when we try to post a photo to No Words. It prevents us from posting and reads something like "You must wait 192 seconds before posting." Then you might try again in 5 seconds and it will let you post or you may have to wait up to several hours to be able to post again. It had been happening a lot, then seemed to go away for a while, and now several people (including me) are having it happen again. As a matter of fact, it took me about half an hour to post a photo to No Words earlier this morning.

It's random, inconsistent, not happening to everyone, and really annoying.

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

capture.thumb.jpg.8299bccc1822219afe3e4680c661a0ac.jpg

Testing.

mpressionz told me he was trying out thumbnail when he posted.

• It worked to post as thumbnail. I was hoping I would have this option as a viewer not as a poster. And no like button.

Edited by inoneeye

n e y e

Paul i am not sure where it is failing for you ... so,

After you upload a image file to a thread and before posting it you have an option to post full image or as a thumbnail. After you post reply as a thumbnail the viewers will have the option to mouse over and click on your posted image and it and all the other posted images will come up in slide view. For example my previous post here was posted as thumbnail and you can click on it to see the x2 image posts I have used here.

OR. are you saying it just does not work for you?

n e y e