a Canadian smugmug type service?

repipe

<p>I am looking for a service like zenfolio or smugmug</p>

<ul>

<li>allows you to setup password protected client galleries with which they can shop from, </li>

<li>shows the prints/products in canadian pricing</li>

<li>either allows self fullfillment for photographers to receive the order and get it printed locally,OR,</li>

<li>or sends the files to a canadian (if possible) printer who fullfills the orders</li>

</ul>

<p>I know there are TONS of U.S. companies and services out there, but I am specifically looking for Canadian</p>

<p>thanks!</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I am not sure how he does it, but a friend uses smugmug and has setup a PayPal system for ordering prints based on file number. The file number goes in to the PayPal cart, the client pays, then the email of images purchased goes to the photographer directly and he has the printhouse make a run of the prints and they get mailed off to the client directly. I would give a link, but i don't know if it is appropriate on the forum, maybe send me a message and I will give you the link to see how his system works. And again, this is based solely in Canada with the only fees coming from PayPal, as opposed to some of those other slick U.S. siteas that take another 15 percent or more of your sales.</p>

• 10 months later...