5D III I just ordered one. How long do you think I'll wait before I see it?

Alex

Yes. I did ask the sales person at adorama and he mentioned 2 to 4 weeks and I'll be happy with that. Never the less I called B&H and

they said no less than 6 weeks.

Since I already have dealt with adorama and like them a lot, I placed the order with them but I'm not to sure about the sales person's

estimation. After all I can understand he likes to sell the item.

On a second note. I hope that the camera that I'll receive is not affected by whatever issues that made Canon stop shipping for a while.

<p>Alex</p>

<p>While I can't confirm whether or not our sales' guy's estimate was accurate or not as I don't have access to that kind of information, I believe we can be assured that the Canon light leak issue has now been resolved, as per this:<br /> http://www.canonrumors.com/2012/04/canon-5d-mark-iii-light-leak-resolution-canon-usa/</p>

<p>Helen Oster<br /> Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<br /> Helen@adorama.com</p>

Hi Helen. Thanks for you response. You are always on top of your customer relations and you do a great job at that, you

assisted me with an issue in the past. Thanks to you adorama is my first choice when it comes to spend my money.

Regards,

Alex.

BTW. Should you hear or find out some info about it, I will certainly appreciate an update.

Hi Helen. Thanks for you response. You are always on top of your customer relations and you do a great job at that, you

assisted me with an issue in the past. Thanks to you adorama is my first choice when it comes to spend my money.

Regards,

Alex.

BTW. Should you hear or find out some info about it, I will certainly appreciate an update.

Regards,

Alex.