4x6 Proof Boxes

ni_gentry

The mentor I worked with didn't do much fancy with the photos, as he just set them in the box. However, he made the box itself look like a present. A nice photo box that fit the 4x6s snugly, and then wrapped it with an elastic gold bow.

Hi, what's great about my recommended proof box is the ease of sorting the proofs for selecting prints & enlargements - flipping the photos over gives shows the reorder number easily too. It's also great to have loose photos to line up and compare. It's a very nice presentation to the bride in an archival storage box.

I also use the 4x6 proof boxes from Archival Methods..... but would like to try something else. I'll be looking into to the ones mentioned from Renaissance.

I've gone back and forth with myself on proof album vs proof boxes finally decided on the boxes. My thought on this is that it's nice to be able to take the pictures out, spread them around, rearrange. The file # is printed on the back by the lab so that's a non-issue.

And since I let my clients keep their 4x6 proofs, I also suspect that most of my clients like being able to take the 4x6 and put them into their own albums and scrap books....

• 4 years later...