3 free 4x5 film holders

yardkat

Hi everyone,

I found 3 4x5 film holders in my desk that I didn't know I had. I don't have a 4x5 camera. Two are Fidelity Elite, and one is Riteway. If you would use these, PM me your address and I will send them to you! (Continental US addresses only, please!)FilmHolders.thumb.jpg.5d23b2bde0dab086a5826568f4923c07.jpg

• Like 1

Yardkat, thank you for the offer. Thankfully, I am not in 'Continental US' (and thank god for that. I don't have to worry about gun happy killers, the NRA, crazy presidents with biffouant hairdos and idiotic, and dangerous, limited intelligence, etc). I hope someone takes you up on your offer. It's generous. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)
  • Like 1

Yardkat, thank you for the offer. Thankfully, I am not in 'Continental US' (and thank god for that. I don't have to worry about gun happy killers, the NRA, crazy presidents with biffouant hairdos and idiotic, and dangerous, limited intelligence, etc). I hope someone takes you up on your offer. It's generous. Regards, Arthur (apiarist1)

Lucky you...

I'll ship elsewhere...just not for free, so if you want them, and if you don't mind paying shipping,they can be yours!

Tiltal

Yeah, I think it was, but I wouldn't swear to it.

The Director of the Missouri Basin Project - River Basin Surveys program was an old Marine and much of the equipment had somehow been transferred to the Smithsonian from the Marine Corps.

The film was Kodak Plus-X film packs. Later, I also used lots of 4x5 Polaroid Type 52 with more conventional Graphics cameras.

Polaroid-Type-52-1969-12-PP.jpg.fe924f5db867bbe2b6d20e8e71e601d5.jpg

Edited by JDMvW