2880 + Exhibition Fiber Paper - feed slot?

<p>The most recent version of the Epson manual for the 2880 states that Ex. Fiber should be loaded in the top feed slot (p. 6), and seperately it says it should go in the rear feed slot (p. 8).</p>

<p>Does it matter? If you've used this combo, what did you do?</p>

<p>emergency question: I am about to print on exibition fiber, I downloaded the profile, but in the printer properties page I don't know what to choose for media type. All the fine art options are not clickable (because I have the photo black cartridge?) and the regular photo papers have glossy, semi-glossy and luster. which one should I choose?<br>

Thanks</p>

<blockquote>

<p>emergency question: I am about to print on exibition fiber, I downloaded the profile, but in the printer properties page I don't know what to choose for media type. All the fine art options are not clickable (because I have the photo black cartridge?) and the regular photo papers have glossy, semi-glossy and luster. which one should I choose?<br />Thanks</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Are you using the Pixel Genius profile? If so, they say: "Under the Media Type, you should choose "Premium Luster Photo Paper" or "Premium Luster Photo Paper (260)" depending on your printer."<br>

If you're not printing color with that profile the instr. sheet that comes with the paper says to use Premium Glossy.</p>