2 new sections on Photo.net: Books and Software, and prize giveaway

<p>We've just added two new sections to the site: Books and Software. There are areas for you to add your own

comments and user experience on each product listing. (This was just announced in the Nov. 19th newsletter.)</p>

<p>To encourage you to check this area of the site out, we're giving away <b>2 free books to the best 2

reviews/comments on a book</b> already featured in the <a href="/equipment/category/books">Books Section</a> of

the site. Click on "Reader Comments" below the book of choice to add in your review/comment/user experience.</p>

<p>We're also doing <b>a prize giveaway for the best review/comment on a software product</b> you enjoy using

that's featured in the <a href="/equipment/category/software">Software Section</a> of the site. Click on "Reader

Comments" below the software of choice to add in your review/comment.</p>

<p>[see the <a href="/equipment/product-detail?product_id=2346">Lightroom listing</a> for an example.]</p>

<p>Sharpen your pencils (or flex those fingers at your keyboard) and get ready to write the best review/comment

ever...prizes are in store for those who contribute! <b>The contest for the best books and software entries

closes December 10th.</b> We will select the best entries and contact those who have won either a book or a

prize.</p>

Hannah, thanks for your nice news letter. and sorry for writing it here.

I tried to answer your survey, but I could not confirm it, as I didnot want to answer all the questions asked ,and still I wanted to answer most of them. I have written you a letter with some ideas and advice, as a reply ,but it came back twice. The reason was that PN rejected the answer.I have written and send this letter to "abuse@ photo.net" and asked them to transfer it to you, Sorry, but I didnot know how else to inform you of what I think, and will enhance PN function....

Please ,can you take it from there and let me know what you think? Thanks, sorry for the headache....