2 flashes one pocket wizard

hctran

The simplest way is to trigger one with a PW and the other photoelectrically. You could also make a junction box that connects one PW to two or more flashes. If the flashes are the same voltage and polarity, you could use diodes to isolate one from the other and a common ground or return.

• 1 year later...

A related question (for Edward or anybody else who has experience in this area):

I am just about to buy my first PWs (three multi-maxes) which I will use initially with Nikon

Speedlights (one SB800, two SB600s - using the PW hot-shoe flash adaptor cable - and

one SB-24 initially, soon to acquire a Profoto AcuteB 600R as well). I have also considered

the possibility of using one PW to fire two flashes, but don't know anything about

"isolating" the flashes/PW. I see on the PW website they have other isolating mounts for

PWs, for eg to mount to super-clamps. In general how concerned do I need to be about

isolating/blowing up PWs if connected to a single flash/strobe? Is it only when two flashes

are fired off the same PW that this is a concern? Any helpful info/advice appreciated.