110A or 110B?

One difference is that 110A has a separate window for the rangefinder that can be hidden if your conversion just drops a Graflok back onto the camera - I have seen pictures of a custom conversion on the web (can't remember where now) that cut the corner away to let you look through the rangefinder window - but it probably simpler to concvert a 110B where the view and rangefinders are combined, so no problem.

The 110B is a better one to be converted

1) It has newer lens, most of the 110a lens get lazy at slow speeds.

2) The ranger finder and view finder on 110a are seperate makes it difficult to focus and compose a moving object.

But the price of a 110b will be over twice a 110a.

I just checked and it seems that the company who converted PL 110a/b cameras to pack film is no longer in business (Four Designs). Too bad. Unless the camera is converted, there is no film available. There are some on eBay. One I saw sold for nearly $700. I once had one. Should have kept it.

One thing that makes the conversion to packfilm is possible is because the back on the big rollfilm cameras is almost identicle to the back on the packfilm cameras. The film-door is almost identicle but has different hinges. Ive been thinking of trying my hand at the conversion, but polaroid film is a little expensive for the likes of me lately!