110 film

In case anyone is interested, there is an EBay seller from England who is

liquidating Konica 110 film. He is selling it in lots ranging from ten to a

hundred. I just bought fifty rolls last night to put in the freezer. The url

for his store is http://stores.ebay.com/Intercamuk. I have no affiliation

with the seller, but I bought the fifty rolls for approx. $60.00. It may be

worth looking into.

Gotta admit...that is a good price. I bought a bunch of Kodak that my local camera store had marked down...3-packs for $2.50...and stocked the freezer. Other than that, I've been using the Walgreen's brand, 2 rolls for $5. But 50 rolls for $60...can't beat that.

Hi Friends,

I put a forum up on unusual cameras for "Does anyone use 110 format anymore". I got loads of 110 Kodak 110 400 speed from the local CVS and the R.I. Brooks drug store liqudated in 3 packs for 2.49 to 2.99, depending on the store. But the Walmart here in R.I. still selld single packs at 3.99 or 4.99, something like that. Also the K-Mart in R.I.(which was a pretty new store that was built about less than 2 years ago) suddenly liqudated 110 format Kodak 400 speed 3 packs for an amazing 1.99 a 3 pack. Just about 3 days before that I was so happy to be able to get 110 film at there origanal price of 4.99 a 3 pack, I went back and bought another 3 pack and it came up at 1.99 USD so, I emptyed them of all there 3 packs(still before exparation of at the time 07/07)I got the last 6 packs of 3 packs. Now that's luck. And what was weird, was I befriended a girl at the photo center(now this is a not so good area for this store to be built, and I understand stores build around areas that appeal to the population) so the girl, her name is Jenny(what a beautyful asian girl, and knew actually about photography, which is rare in such a store like this one, she dissaperared one day when I went in, I guess she must have high tailed it, I would flert with her often), but back to the story..She staed that at that store she could actually in-house develop 126 film..Now that's odd, Walmart can develop 126 as a send out for a week or 2 and send out for develop 8mm and super 8mm for send out 2 weeks and even have them put on DVD or VHS for you for extra. But Walmart is the only chainstore I know of that can do 110 in-house in R.I. otherwise I go to CVS for a 3 or 5 day send out with doubles for 5.99 a cartrige. Ritz here in R.I. has Fuji 200 speed, but expired up to a year for .99 a roll, the exparationis usually like 10/05 or even 01/05,11/04. The worst that can happen as long as it's C-41 , what I learned is color saturation, I refigarate slightly expired film immeditly when I get home and I'll have a 9.5 out of 10 chance of my images comeing out. I guess C-41 seems to hold out longer. But as far as 126 film, which I can not find in R.I. and have to get from B&H or e-bay,etc is that Soloras, if I'm correct, It's made in Italy? But even if it's fresh and refigarated before use, I have to use the whole roll that day and send it out that day to get any image, otherwise, if I leave a 126 roll in my camera for more than a month, I loose any pics from the previous shoots I took. Anone elese have that happen?

Warren D., I shoot LOTS of 126 Solaris and Adox (from JandC) and I never have the problem of losing my images, even if the roll takes a while to finish. I mail it out to Vermont Color Lab for processing, and they do a very nice job with it for a reasonable price. The 110 goes to the local CVS. I use an Instamatic Reflex and an Instamatic 500, which are both pretty high-end cameras. The only problem I have...and I have the same thing happen with my 110, Minox, and Minolta 16 cartridges...is I sometimes get a vertical line on the last shot from light leaking through the slot on the cartridge.