• 2.7k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. FAST glass wins

• 5 replies
    • 2.6k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• If you are definitely not using icloud but have it because of the Apple devices insisting you need it, it can be turned off for photos and videos completely by turning off all the options. Go to Settings>Photos and turn off all the options. The device will warn you that you're about to destroy the universe as you know it, but basically it just stops devices from uploading to icloud every time you take a picture. Then log into icloud.com using your apple id, go to photos, and delete everything there. Again, the universe will end if you believe the messages, but it won't touch the photos on your devices. Having said that, you need a backup plan for those photos unless you're comfortable with losing them. It sounds as if you have that by putting the photos on your hard drive. There are useful instructions on this Apple page https://support.apple.com/en-ca/102179 Like others have said I use icloud to temporarily backup my photos I take on my iphone, then log ioto icloud and download them onto my Windows computer. I then delete them all on icloud regularly. It's like having a post office box for my pictures, and emptying it regularly.
    • 23rd. Practice in the backyard with the Toyo 45 field. Lens is a little known Osaka 120 6.3 and the film was EDU 100. Shot @F22.  
    • You don't  really have to buy a brand new camera, although brand new camera's usually come with a warranty, a manual and you don't have to worry about hiden problems. However, what would you rather drive a used BMW,  or a brand new Toyota Corolla ?  Sometimes you can get more bang for the buck buying used, just saying.