• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• I can recall in High School as "Photo Editor" for the Yearbook using Dad's Leica M3 with "candlestick" Leica flash for some events.  Fresh bulbs in the right sport jacket pocket, used in the left (No more than a dozen total!).  #6 FP for focal plane shutter, and not small.  Strange as it may seem, I still have a few sleeves of 5B & 6.  No batteries I can find for the old Leica flash.
    • I   will  be  honored  if  this  picture  appears   in  moments of  now Regards MTC
    • The concept of having to buy a new bulb for every photo shot is pretty crazy in today's thinking. One step more advanced than flash powder. I remember 400 ISA film was pretty cutting edge, and then the concept of pushing the ISA in the 1970s and telling them to push the ISA in developing. And now using today's cameras, we have come a long way. I just posted a shot in Canon Photo Thursday, shooting with no flash and ISO 32000. 
    • Happy Thursday Welcome to Canon Photo Thursday. Time to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo mission s or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless, PowerShot, Rangefinder). Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots.   Goofing around with the camera testing using a tablet to remote shoot the day before the eclipse. Canon 5D MK IV - Sigma 50 mm f/1.4 32000 ISO