13. steps

• 12 replies
  14. tree

• 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Starting a PhD program in fine arts is frequently surrounded by myths. It's not just for the rich and the unreachable dreamers, unlike what the general public believes. Instead, it's an adventure for individuals who are deeply committed to pushing limits, discovering new artistic expressions, and advancing the advancement of society and civilization. A doctorate in fine arts provides a framework for in-depth study, analytical reasoning, and creative exploration. It encourages the growth of a group of people who share a dedication to creativity and innovation. A PhD in fine arts can lead to chances in academia, the art sector, and other fields, despite its challenges. It's evidence of commitment, imagination, and a lifelong quest for knowledge in the fields of aesthetics and culture. For more information, click on the given link: https://www.aimlay.com/phd-in-fine-arts-the-pain-the-suffering-the-art/  
    • I can recall in High School as "Photo Editor" for the Yearbook using Dad's Leica M3 with "candlestick" Leica flash for some events.  Fresh bulbs in the right sport jacket pocket, used in the left (No more than a dozen total!).  #6 FP for focal plane shutter, and not small.  Strange as it may seem, I still have a few sleeves of 5B & 6.  No batteries I can find for the old Leica flash.
    • I   will  be  honored  if  this  picture  appears   in  moments of  now Regards MTC
    • The concept of having to buy a new bulb for every photo shot is pretty crazy in today's thinking. One step more advanced than flash powder. I remember 400 ISA film was pretty cutting edge, and then the concept of pushing the ISA in the 1970s and telling them to push the ISA in developing. And now using today's cameras, we have come a long way. I just posted a shot in Canon Photo Thursday, shooting with no flash and ISO 32000.