• 2.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Returning Member

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Flight  change Made Easy with Delta Airlines: Your Ultimate Guide 1. Delta's flight  change Policy Before proceeding with any changes, it's crucial to understand Delta's policy regarding flight modifications. Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions, which can vary based on factors like ticket type and fare rules. 2. Contacting Delta Customer Service To initiate a flight  change, reach out to Delta's dedicated customer service team at 📶+1-(888)-873-0241. Provide them with your reservation details, including flight information and booking reference number, to kickstart the process. 3. Requesting the flight  change Explain your need for a flight  change to the customer service representative. Be specific about your preferred new flight details, such as desired , time, and destination. 4. Checking Availability and Fees The representative will check the availability of your requested new flight and inform you of any associated fees or fare differences. It's essential to understand and agree to these charges before proceeding. 5. Confirming the flight  change Once you've reviewed the flight  change details and agreed to any applicable fees, the representative will process the modification for you. 6. Receiving Confirmation After the flight  change process is complete, you'll receive confirmation from Delta via email or phone. Make sure to double-check the upd itinerary to ensure accuracy. Additional Considerations for flight  changes: Understanding Policies: Changes may be subject to availability, fare rules, and fees. Review Delta's policies thoroughly before making any modifications. Ticket Type and Fare Class: Depending on your ticket type and fare class, fees and fare differences may apply. Take these factors into account when requesting a change. Time Restrictions: flight  changes are typically allowed up to a certain time before departure, but restrictions may vary. Contact Delta for specific guidance based on your situation. Impact on Travel Plans: Keep in mind that flight  changes may affect other aspects of your travel, such as accommodations and transportation. Plan accordingly and anticipate any potential ripple effects. FAQs on flight  changes with Delta Airlines: Can I Change My Delta Flight Online? While some changes can be made online, it's best to contact Delta's customer service for assistance with flight modifications. Are There Fees Associated with Changing Delta Flights? Yes, fees may apply depending on factors like ticket type, fare rules, and the reason for the change. Can I Change My Delta Flight After Check-in? In most cases, changes cannot be made after check-in, so address any modifications well in advance of departure. What If I Need to Change My Delta Flight Due to a Medical Emergency? If it's a medical emergency, contact Delta's customer service immediately for assistance. Can I Change My Delta Flight for a Partner Airline? The ability to change flights for partner airlines may vary. Contact Delta for guidance on this matter. Remember, for any queries or assistance regarding flight  changes with Delta Airlines, don't hesitate to contact their customer service team at 📶+1-(888)-873-0241.
    • The Reflekta was made around 1950 by VEB Welta-Kamera-Werk. My somewhat basic version has a ROW Pololyt f3.5 75mm coated triplet lens, in a GW Blitz I everset two blade leaf shutter with speeds of 1/100, 1/50, 1/25 and B. Film advance is by red window with no double exposure prevention. There is a flash socket but no self timer. There is no magnifier in the viewing hood, and no sports finder. Yes, it is pretty basic but perfectly usable. The seller said he could not move the focusing lever under the lens. Google soon told me that it's a common problem with these, due to dried out grease. Sure enough when it came, the lever was very stiff but just about movable. There are internet descriptions of the major tear town needed to clean and re-lube to rectify this. Hmm, perhaps there's another way. With the focus racked out, it's just possible to see the start of the focus helix through the gap at the bottom of the lens. I sprayed a little lubricant on to this, fortunately it didn't get on the shutter. And it came a bit looser. And looking through the back, a few threads of the helix are visible (arrowed in picture).  I worked in a couple of drops of light oil. Now the focus is smooth and pleasantly light. But please, resort my crude methods at your own risk! A worse problem was the mirror, or what was left of it. The hood is removed via six screws, four at the sides, two at the back (the two front screws just secure the nameplate and don't need removing). The silvered 50mm square mirror was obviously FUBAR. Now a while back I took out  the front aluminised mirror from an old instant camera. I've never had much success cutting glass, but with a little care and a lot of luck, I cut the new mirror to size and slotted it in - it's almost exactly the same thickness as the old one so focus is OK. Now the view is as bright as it gets with a plain ground glass screen. The Reflekta yielded one small surprise, it has travelled!. The retailers label in the body was tiny and the only way I could read it was to use a macro lens. It reads: Tall's Camera Supply, 1409 FIFTH AVENUE, SEATTLE, WASH. That's it, thanks for looking. Please don't expect pictures from this camera, I'm just not doing film photography nowadays.
    • And no, I've looked for way to mark them down or report them, but there doesn't seem to be an option for it.