• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Second Test with the old Mamiyaflex Automat B with Sekor 75/3.5. This is not an easy horse to ride. Unless it is a Sunny 16 day the periphery of the screen is almost black! Kentmere 400 at EI250 in HC110 1 in 60 @ 20C for 9. min. Agit. per  twirl rotation. Lack of sharpness due to my hands & eyes, not the Sekor. All cropped 3:2. .....Immaculate Conception Zanzibar (Closed) Holy Trinity. Barn
    • Well, I'll just say that if any camera stripped off my clothes and came up with the example of the guy in the article, I'd be delighted and would gladly have it plastered all over the internet! 😉 I do think younger generations are growing up with a completely different sense of privacy than we grew up with and very different expectations of privacy as well. If AI continues—and whether we like it or not, I think the cat's likely out of the bag—I think new generations will figure out ways of dealing with it, understanding what can be relied on and what can't, and maybe they'll be less obsessed with skin care creams, diets, and expensive gym memberships if they can sext with pictures like this at the drop of a hat, or some other piece of clothing.
    • My take: Many suppliers (notably Apple but also Google (Android)) have 'default settings' that - without your knowledge - store all your device's 'data' in their section of 'the cloud' and when the 'introduction period' ends, try to charge you for more. The same applies to other 'storage apps' (for example Evernote). The great advantage of 'cloud storage' is that your data (in the cloud) is usually synchronized between multiple devices. For example, everything I do on my mobile (Android) phone is immediately synchronized with the Chrome browser on my Laptop. And the other way around too. But I deliberately choose not to have 'file storage' automatically backed up to (and synchronized with) 'the cloud'. I just prefer to choose my 'file backups' independently. So my advice is to look more closely into the 'Apple Cloud' storage options and select only those that have value to you,