• 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• Been too long since I owned one but go here and get the manual.  https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/products/214/D70.html 
    • My dad gave me his Nikon d70s as he lost the charger to it years ago, i finally got a new charger and have fully charged the battery. The camera turns on and takes pictures, the flash works, shutter sound etc the top display screen works but the lcd screen were you shoud be able to view your pictures wont turn on at all ive tried a lot of different things. I have held the factory reset buttons down and theres no indication on the top screen that it factory resets (not sure if that would even work for the screen anyway) Please help thank you
    • Velcro has been around for a long time--at least 50 years, I think.  The first soft box I bought came from Calumet in the late 1980's (I think it was made by Photoflex, but I'm not sure about that) and it was a one piece unit with the front diffusion panel permanently attached.  There was an inner diffusion panel that had clips attached to elastic the you got to from the inside of the soft box.  I later got rid of it because the white interior gradually turned a pale green so it was useless for the color transparency film that I was using at the time.  Lesson learned--the soft boxes that I bought after that have silver interiors that haven't changed color over the last 20 years. Also, taking that soft box apart required pliers to get the fiberglass wands out of the strobe adapter. The White Lightning ones I mostly use now go together like umbrellas and are much easier to assemble and take down for storage.