• 17 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 63 replies
    • 7.2k views

• Recent Gallery Images

• Recent Forum Wide Posts

• No real experience of using these, I had a camera and a few cassettes a while back but never put a film through. If I recall correctly, the system works by the film being pushed into the receiving cassette by the sprocket wheel. So once the tail end of the film passes the sprocket, the film advance stops, leaving a short tail of film. The pushing action can only support a relatively short length of film, hence some Karat cameras were square format  to enable more frames to be packed in. The system was briefly resurrected post war and renamed Rapid, which had the same cassettes but with a method of communicating the film speed to the camera. It was adopted by a number of Japanese makers like Minolta. And Mark, welcome to the Classic Camera forum.
    • Selling a very gently used Hasselblad 907x & CFV 50c II digital back. Body is very clean.   the LCD itself very intact where Sensor is flawless, no issues. Firmware is the latest. Camera ships in its original box, with all original accessories - 1x battery, body strap. There is one photo above where you see the camera with a lens on. LENS IS  INCLUDED. I put one on so I could fire up the camera to show that it's fully functional. Hoping that this baby came find a home with someone who will use it more. Been sitting on my shelf for a while , figured it was time to move it on to greener pastures! There has been some questions re actualizations / shutter count. Since this CFV 50c is a digital back, there's no actual shutter or moving parts. Additionally, Hasselblad currently does not have a way in the UI, to my knowledge, to visualize this. I can promise it's very low. I did add a photo with an exposure count from the 907x mount - 353 total thanks and its price is sold for $3200
    • I think that the color versions have a white balance issue. In RAW conversion, try putting the white-balance dropper on the shadow part of the white background to see if that doesn't make it more natural.  Save as sRGB for internet.